Fall 2013 - Spring 2014
On-line fall registration begins July 1st. View our Summer Registration information.
Fees paid at Registration
- Non-refundable depost - $30 per student/$75 per family
- First Month Tuition
- Last month Tuition (only 2 weeks, ½ month tuition)
- If registering after October 1st - $75 Recital Fee
- If registering after December 1st - $35 costume fee per recital routine
Forms Required for Registration
Please print and fill out all require forms and visit the UDA office during office hours to complete your fall registration. Forms must be completed and signed by the parent or guardian deemed the responsible party for the account.
Additional registration information:
- New accounts should plan to attend the NEW PARENT MEETING held in September.
- All students are evaluated in the first 30 days of class to ensure proper skill level placement. Instructors will determine if there is an adjustment that needs to be made.
- Parents with preschool children MUST bring their dancer to the Merchandise Open House (below) to be sized for the PRESCHOOL UNIFORM (approx $40.00).
- UDA Parent Guide will be sent out in August prior to classes starting. Please read it thoroughly at that time to be sure you are aware of all studio information, including important dates.
*Registration for Master Classes, Company auditions and other special events are done in the studio office as needed.