Mark your calendars for the Utah Dance Artists Spring recital! This year’s theme is “FABLES. FAIRYTALES & FOLKLORE. " Once again, Utah Dance Artists performance will be at Kingsbury Hall, providing your dancer a truly professional performance experience!
Important Recital Dates, Information & Guidelines
- Recital Guide Available - Monday April 1st - Will be emailed to each account.
- Costume Pick Up Days - Saturday May 4th & Monday May 6th - 8:00 am to 11:00 am
- In Class Costume Checks - June 3rd through 8th
- Picture Day Schedule - June 10th & 11th
- Picture Order Form - Don Polo Photography
- Costume, Hair & Makeup Guidelines
- Dress Rehearsal Schedule & Order
- Show Order
- DVD Order Form - Cyreal Inc.
- 2013 Full Recital Guidebook
Show Times & Class Participation Schedule
- Friday Evening Performance - 7:00 pm
- Saturday Matinee Performance - 2:00 pm
- Saturday Evening Performance - 6:00 pm
Levlels 5-6, Teen, Intermediate, Advanced
- Tickets go on sale Monday, May 13th.
- All audience members must have a ticket to enter regardless of age.
- A separate ticket is required for each show.
- No lap seating of toddlers will be allowed.
- No car seats, carriers or strollers will be allowed.
- Each UDA account recieves 4 complimentary tickets to the performance of their choice.
- Complimentary tickets cannot be redeemed over the internet
- Complimentary ticket holders can select seating choices over the phone and then tickets can be picked up in "Will Call" with no additional charges.
- Additional tickets are $12.50 per person available at the Kingbury Hall box office or online at the Kingsbury Hall website.
- A $5.00 per ticket service charge applies if purchased over the phone or on the internet,
- A $1.00 per ticket service charge applies if purchased at the Kingsbury Hall Box Office.