The Competitive Program is for serious dancers in the 3rd-12th grades. These dancers are dedicated and committed to their technical training and further their artistic and performance development using competitions as a vehicle.
Company - This is a jazz based program where dancers train in a minimum of three ballet classes, two jazz technique clases and two choreography rehearsals each week. Our company program is divided into four levels of participation:
- Minis - Level 3 and 4 Dancers
- Juniors - Level 5 and 6 Dancers
- Teens - Intermediate Level Dancers
- Seniors - Advanced Level Dancers
Ballet Ensemble - This is a ballet based program for dancers in the 7th grade and up. Dancers train in a minimum of two ballet classes each week in addition to their ballet ensemble rehearsal. Our ballet ensemble program is divided into two levels of participation.
- Ballet Ensemble 1 - Intermediate Level Dancers
- Ballet Ensemble 2 - Intermediate/Advanced Level Dancers
- Ballet Ensemble 3 - Advanced Level Dancers
For teams that offer performance opportunites in a non-competitive environment, we invite you to learn more about our PEEPs program, our community performance based groups.