UDA Director of Operations - Varsity Team Instructor & Choreographer - Turns & Leaps
Ms. Leeb has been teaching jazz and hip-hop for the past 15 years. She grew up dancing in Utah and in high school she served as the drill team president the year her team won the region championship. She has choreographed award-winning routines for soloists and studios state-wide as well as in Germany where she lived for ten years. Ms. Leeb was a four-year member of the University of Utah’s Crimson Line Dance Team and served as vice-president for three of those years. As a dancer, she had the opportunity to perform at the International Culture Festival in Japan, NFL and NBA half-time shows, and NCAA football and basketball halftime shows. She also performed at the Indianapolis 500 with the professional dance team, Nightline. Ms. Leeb has a Bachelor Degrees in Business Management and in Mass Communications from the University of Utah. She is excited to be back in the United States after living in Europe for 11 years where she continuing her training and performing opportunities in the styles of jazz, hip-hop and contemporary.
Education and Professional Experience:
- Bachelors Degrees: Business Management and Mass Communications - University of Utah
- Dance education at Weber State University and the University of Utah
- Four-year member of the University of Utah's Dance Team "Crimson Line" - Vice President for 3 years, Weber State "Promotion" Dance Team
- Continued dance education in jazz & hip hop at the Ballet Forder Zentrum - Nuremberg, Germany
- Performed at professional & collegiate sporting events - Utah Jazz, San Francisco 49ers, San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Indianapolis 500 and the International Culture Festival in Japan