High School ELITES
All About UDA High School Elites
The UDA HIGH SCHOOL ELITES competitive team is open to all dancers who participate on a high school drill team or dance company.
High School Elites is divided into two sessions. Dancers may participate in one or both sessions. An invitation or audition is required to participate in Session 2.
- SESSION 1 - Technique: August 17 - December 14, 2020
- SESSION 2 - Rehearsal and Competitions: January - May 2021
Competition details: 2 routines, 2 costumes, 4 local competitions TBD (March - May)
Class Information 2020-2021
All classes held at South Jordan location.
Session Monthly Tuition - $80*
*Session 2 will require additional fees from Dec - May to cover competive costs: choreography, costumes, competitions, etc.. Read details in the Program Info.
**Session 2 will require additional choreography sessions on 2 Saturdays in November/December.
- How Do I Enroll?
- Complete an Elite Performance Group commitment form at the UDA Customer Care Office
- Pay a $30 non-refundable commitment fee - due with contract
- Pay a $50 contingency fee - due with contract
- Deadline for enrollment: Wednesday, August 15th, 2018
- Priority registration for fall is available to dancers who enroll in EPG by June 15th, 2018 - Pre-registration is Monday, June 18th and Tuesday, June 19th
- Wednesday, August 15, 2018 is the last day to withdraw from EPG to not be charged the yearly program fee
- Elite Performance Group placement will be announced via email on August 14, 2018
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Friday, April 27th, 2018, 7:00 pm @ SoJo Studio
- Parent/Dancer Welcome Meeting: Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 at 7 pm @ SoJo Studio
Elite Performance Group Information
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost