Fall/Spring Registration Info at UDA
Registration for Fall/SPRING 2019-2020 Classes Going On now!
Fall Class Schedule is now online! Plan your schedule by level or by genre. Fall classes begin on Monday, August 19.
- Fall Online Registration for current UDA students begins on June 19th.
- Fall Online Registration for new students begins on July 1st.
All registration for classes is done through our online registration system. Please feel free to contact us or visit our customer service if you need help or have any questions.
- Steps for signing up for classes online:
View the fees due at registration.
All UDA Merchandise; leotards, tights, shoes, etc. will be available for purchase during regular customer service hours. If you need classroom merchandise, please bring your child with you.
All dancers are encouraged to take a FREE TRIAL CLASS so we can place your child in the proper level/genre.
All students are evaluated in the first 30 days of class to ensure proper skill level placement. Instructors will determine if there is an adjustment that needs to be made.
UDA Parent Guide will be sent to you once your complete your registration. Please read it thoroughly at that time to be sure you are aware of all studio information, including important dates.
The 2019-2020 Fall/Spring Session began on Monday, August 19th.
- Go to online class registration system
- Create password
- Sign and accept Policies and Contract
- Update all account info including student birthday, grade and credit card
- Select session (Fall/Spring 2019-2020)
- Sort Level by MORE OPTIONS
- Select classes
- Submit registration