Elites Performance Team
ELITES is a performance team for UDA dancers going into 7th – 12th grades for the 2021-2022 school year. Dancers who are interested should have a minimum of 3 years of technical dance training. Using the community as their stage, dancers on the ELITES Team have the opportunity to perform and grow artistically in the genres of ballet, jazz, hip hop, musical theater and contemporary, in a non-competitive environment. Through participation, ELITES Team Dancers cultivate important life skills in the areas of respect, responsibility and accountability to self and others as a contributing dance team member.
The ELITES Team hopes to cultivate dancers to a similar level and style. Current UDA Dancers may receive an invitation to register from the director after UDA Spring Evaluations. Dancers new to UDA, will have the opportunity to be evaluated at a master class on Saturday, May 15, 2021 at the South Jordan studio from 10:00am-11:30am.
A minimum of 8 dancers are required to create an ELITES Team.
Follow these three steps to commit to ELITES for the 2021-2022 season:
- Fill out the Elites Agreement and Commitment Form
- Submit the $30 Non-refundable Commitment Fee and $50 Contingency Fee Online *a description of the contingency fee is listed under the section, “Additional Requirements and Fees”
- Once you have completed steps 1-2, you are eligible for Priority UDA Fall Registration starting Monday, June 21, 2021.
- Priority UDA Fall Registration is available to all ELITE dancers who complete the above three steps by Friday, June 18, 2021.
- Priority UDA Fall Registration will take place on June 21 and 22, 2021.
- The deadline to commit to ELITES is Friday, August 13, 2021.
- Dancers must withdraw from ELITES by Tuesday, August 17, 2021 to avoid being charged the yearly ELiTES Program Fee.
- ELITES Team invitations will be emailed to UDA technical program dancers beginning in March 2021. New UDA students will be evaluated on Saturday, May 15th, 2021 at the South Jordan Studio from 10:00 - 11:30 am. .