All About Stars Program
The UDA STARS Program is designed to give dancers experience in artistic development and performance in the genres of ballet and jazz. Using our community as the vehicle, we find opportunities for STARS dancers to grow as artists in a non-competitive environment. Dancers learn the importance of being responsible to self and accountability to others as a member of a team.
The UDA STARS performance program is for dancers in kindergarten through 6 th grades. STARS is divided into four groups, each focusing on the genre of ballet and/or jazz. Dancers may enroll in one or both genres.
- Kinder/Petite 1 - Kindergarten & 1st Grade
- Petite 2 - 2nd Grade
- Mini - 3rd & 4th Grade
- Junior - 5th & 6th Grade
Follow these steps to be committed to STARS for the 2019-2020 season:
- Fill out the STARS Agreement
- Fill out the STARS Commitment Form
- Submit your Commitment Fee ($25 for one genre or $50 for both genres)
Commitment forms for the 2020-2021 dance year will be available April 1, 2020.
*There must be a minimum of 8 dancers to create a STARS group. We reserve the right to move a dancer to a group outside their grade level, depending on enrollment numbers.
- How Do I Enroll?
- Complete a STARS commitment form at the UDA Customer Care Office
- Pay a $30 non-refundable commitment fee - Due with Stars Contract
- Pay the $25 contingency fee (description of this fee in the program guide)
- Deadline for enrollment: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Last day to withdraw from STARS to avoid being charge the yearly program fee is Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 7:00 pm @ SoJo Studio
- Mandatory Parent Meeting: Wednesday, August 15th, 2018, 7 pm @ SoJo Studio
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost