All About Stars Program
The UDA STARS Program is for dancers in Kindergarten through 6th grades. This program gives dancers additional experiences in artistic development, performance, accountability and responsibility.
STARS can serve as a bridge to UDA’s Competitive Program as dancers increase their dance hours and commitment level.
STARS is divided into four groups, each focusing on the genre of ballet and/or jazz:
- Kinder - Kindergarten
- Petite - 1st & 2nd Grade
- Mini - 3rd & 4th Grade
- Junior - 5th & 6th Grade
- How Do I Enroll?
- Complete a STARS commitment form at the UDA Customer Care Office
- Pay a $30 non-refundable commitment fee - Due with Stars Contract
- Pay the $25 contingency fee (description of this fee in the program guide)
- Deadline for enrollment: Wednesday, August 15, 2018
- Last day to withdraw from STARS to avoid being charge the yearly program fee is Wednesday, August 15, 2018.
- Important Dates & Times:
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday, April 24, 2018, 7:00 pm @ SoJo Studio
- Mandatory Parent Meeting: Wednesday, August 15th, 2018, 7 pm @ SoJo Studio
Dates & Enrollment
We reserve the right to move dancers to a different team (in the same genre) if needed, depending on enrollment numbers. In order to create a team there needs to be a minimum of 10 dancers.Read More About Committment & Cost